You might be surprised to learn that libraries receive absolutely no funding from the federal government and only a small amount from Lancaster County. The bulk of our income comes from the State of PA (currently less than $50,000) and Columbia Borough. The rest must be made up from folks like you who know how important libraries are!
Click on the button below to donate to our Capital Campaign!
- Click the ‘”Donate” button and then enter the amount that you would like to contribute for the capital campaign.
- From there choose either Paypal or your credit/debit card.
- Once you have done that fill out the information required.
- You should be able to hit the “Donate Now” button.
Donations may be made in the following ways:
- By check: payable to “Columbia Public Library”
- Our address is 24 South Sixth Street, Columbia PA 17512
- Cash donations may be brought into the library at any time
- Our Annual Fund Drive runs in early summer
- We participate in Extraordinary Give on the the third Friday of November
- No donation is too large or too small!
- And remember: donations don’t always have to be money! Have some books at home in great shape that you’re finished with? Some DVDs laying around? Why not donate them to the library to be added to our collection or sold in our Book Nook?
We do ask that you do NOT bring:
- National Geographic magazines
- Readers Digest Condensed Books
- Books that are torn, defaced, water-damaged or musty-smelling
Thank you for understanding!